The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Rose's House

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Rose's House

Post  Kale on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Anthony's warning was barely finish when in a blur Kale was at the top of the steps ready to catch Riley preventing her from moving any further and seeing the bloody scene up ahead.
" WHAT do you think you are doing Riley? " His anger was only masking his concern " You could have been killed! What if I missed one of those bastards? Do you understand? You could be dead right now Rye!"
As he grasped her shoulders she shook her gentle before bringing her close.
" Do NOT do that again or I swear Anthony and I will tie your pretty little ass to a chair and sing for you. "

Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Rye stopped short when Kale caught her by the shoulders. Admittedly her eyes bugged out of her head when he shook her as gently as he could and well... yelled at her.

"WHAT I am doing Kale Idon'tevenknowyourlastname is chasing after your vamp ass because if there is one thing you should know about be, DON'T ever tell me NOT to do something because I will do just the opposite." She windmilled her arms out trying to get Kale to release his grip on her. "I just stabbed my oldest vampire connection for you. So don't give me any shit!"

She laughed a bit when Kale said that he would have Anthony and himself tie her down and sing to her. "Hey, A' is a pretty good singer!" With that she heard him come up behind her - making her a "White on Rye" once again. Looking over her shoulder she smiled weakly to Anthony. "Bud, I'm sorry, I just...you know..." With that she looked to the steps for a moment - and in a weird way she was oddly comforted sandwiched in between Kale and Anthony.

(Anthony used call 'feeding time' off of Riley 'white on Rye'... get it - white vamp on Rye... yeah okay, nevermind... lol)

Last edited by Riley on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Anthony moved up behind Riley essentially blocking her escape. "Guess that's all the paybacks from me piercing you all those years ago. Honey, you really need to let it go." He grinned as he leaned against one wall of the stairway and propped his foot on the banister on the opposing wall.
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 am

Kale let his arms fall to his side as she gaze followed Riley's.
" Riley....I'm sorry I just can't let someone get hurt again over me. Don't stay with Anthony. , and worry about me. Don't relax and trust that everything will be ok." Kale said not forgetting her earlier statement

Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Rye narrowed her eyes and turned enough that she could look back and forth between the two men. "What is it with smartass Vamps? You guys have the market cornered there..."

She huffed a little bit and crossed her arms over her chest. "Listen, I know everything will be okay, but I worry about you and Rose. Didn't you tell me a long time ago that I was to protect Rose too? I came just encase she was here and needed to get out. And I brought him as my back-up. But you have to trust me too - I can handle myself."

She turned and watch Anthony shrug and nod his head in agreement, and proceeded to jerk his thumb towards his almost healed shoulder.

Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 am

" Rose isn't here and she texted me a little bit ago claiming to be out with 'the girls'. " Looking around at her wrecked house, " I want this place cleaned up before she arrives. "

He grabbed Riley by the arm and ushered her downstairs where the mess wasn't quite so bad.
" I know you care but please don't do anything to put yourself in danger, especially over me. I could never forgive myself if you were to be hurt or worse because of me. "
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 pm

She watched Anthony move and head down the steps before Kale 'helped' her back down onto the main floor. "You know - you're a pain my ass, Kale. Think of it this way - what would have happened if Rose was here and there were more than a handful of guys holding her? How would you have gotten her out of here - you would be too busy kicking vampass for it to register."

She finally turned to look at Kale - taking into account that Anthony was trying his best to look busy - "I would have been able to get her out the house and probably taken a vamp down in the process. Don't underestimate me, Kale."

She sighed and shook her head; "And they say women are fickle creatures..."
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Kale shook his head.
" Someday Riley, you will understand. I don't underesitmate you just overestimate the enemy. Otherwise you won't have another chance. "
Kale had learned that the hard way and prayed Riley never did. As Anthony attempted to be busy and failed miserable, Kale got an idea.

" I think there's enough scent here to track. " He spoke to Anthony. " Is there enough coverage outside for us to try? "
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Anthony listened to Rye giving Kale a hard time, and he couldn't help but grin - that was his Rye - he fiddled with a few things that seemed out of place just trying to make himself look busy.

When Kale spoke to him, Anthony gave him a 'WTF' look. "What, do I look like a dog? Tracking skills I don't have, kickin' ass skills - those I do have..." But Anthony walked over to the window and gave a looksee.

Yeah there was dead in the air, and there was just enough cover to keep Kale from deep frying. "If you stick to the inside tree line you should be good - the sun doesn't affect me...but that leads me to ask - what do we do with her?" He blew a kiss off in Rye's direction, playfully following up with a wink.
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley on Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Riley narrowed her eyes and gave both of them a facetious look. "Really, I should stake both of you as you stand now..."

Huffing out a breath, Rye turned towards the front of the house . "Since this incapable human is not wanted, I will return Fyn's car to him and hide out at the bar under his protection." Every word that came out of her mouth dripped of human sarcasm.

She turned on her heel and clomped down the steps only to get into the car and slam the door shut before she started the engine and peeled out of the drive supposedly heading towards The Pint... yeah, okay...
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Sun May 22, 2011 11:10 pm

As Riley left, Kale looked towards Anthony, " Shall we? I don't like the possibility that who ever did this is out there and Rose is well unprotected."
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 pm

"Dude, you know she only plans to go down the block, right. She'll stop - be torn between coming back here and finding Rose, but she'll come back here..."

Anthony straightened when there was a really dead scent in the air. "Man, really - you bust ass or what?" Then he smiled and pointed towards the hedgerow that ran the perimeter of Roses' house.

He tapped his nose twice and pointed towards the shrubs in the same manner - Kale was a couple of years older than him and he hoped that he would pick up on his 'sign' language. But he also knew that what was on the other side of the barrier was waiting for them too...

Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Wed May 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Kale got the message and acted at the decoy for whatever was waiting in the bushes, hoping that Anthony would catch the guy before Kale rearranged his face.
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Thu May 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Anthony crouched low and silently made his way a few feet down the property line.

And damn if he didn't step on a stick - that snap triggered something and he was suddenly attacked by a brut force that knocked him on his ass momentarily. "SOB..." Anthony launched himself up and into automatic defense mode, all of his motions were fluid; an elbow to the throat, a raised up backhand to the face and with his other hand a death grip on the fella's arm that would take the jaws of life to pry him off.

"Seriously dude... Where did you find them fightin' skillz - the bottom of a Cracker Jack box?" And with that, Anthony swept the guys feet out from underneath him and smirked as he face planted the very very young but not newborn Vamp into the roots of the Evergreen tree.

Not looking up to Kale, Anthony yanked of the vamps arms - just cause... "Smell that? I think there's a scaredy cat trying to take cover. Have at it my friend..."

Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Fri May 27, 2011 12:44 am

" Show off. "
Kale turned his attention to the vampyre now bleeding and putting on his best bad boy face. One look at Kale's I'm-not-bullshiting face and he lost all hope.
Gripping the male by his collar Kale forced half of his exposed face to the sun. Instantly it began to smoke and burn. Kale nearly laughed at the scream he let out. Though Kale knew it was time for business before the police came due to all the noise they were making.

" You are going to tell me why you were here, and who sent you. Otherwise I will introduce you to the realm of Apollo. The god of the Sun. Sound like a plan."
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Anthony grinned while settled himself on the vampire that was currently communing with nature under him when he looked up to Kale and watched the flesh of the sun-kissed vampire start to bubble and smoke.

"Ew, man - that's gonna leave a mark..." Turning his attention to Vamp that he had pinned, Anthony knocked the guys head against the root a few more times. "I don't need Apollo, Momma Earth will leave her own mark. Now you answer the man before I have you meet a whole different kinda fate..." He leaned and whispered in the Vamps ear. "...I have a nice pointy stake with your name on it. Now speak!"
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 pm

( It wasn't Kale's face that began to smoke, it was the dudes.....)
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 pm

(yeah, I know... that's why I called the other vamp 'sun-kissed' - A' was being a smartass lol)
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Once Kale stopped seeing red he was able to calm down and take in the situation. Only a few times, and with tons of concentration was Kale able to read a person's mind.
" Hey Ant why don't you hold him nice and still and I'll see what that peanut of his is thinking?"
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Anthony looked up to Kale for a moment before grinning. "If I let this one go - you know he's going to run back to whoever hired them and tell them that their are two crazy vamps covering Rose." He moved enough where baby vamp could scurry up and off, but Anthony still had a hold of him so he wasn't going anywhere.

"Let one go to read the others mind? Sounds like a good plan to me..." A' wouldn't let go of the vamp unless Kale gave him the all clear.
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Anthony wrote:Anthony looked up to Kale for a moment before grinning. "If I let this one go - you know he's going to run back to whoever hired them and tell them that their are two crazy vamps covering Rose." He moved enough where baby vamp could scurry up and off, but Anthony still had a hold of him so he wasn't going anywhere.

"Let one go to read the others mind? Sounds like a good plan to me..." A' wouldn't let go of the vamp unless Kale gave him the all clear.

" You prove a good point" Kale looked over the vamp in Anthony's hands- a scary place to be Kale thought.
" Okay lets do it."
With a wicked grin Kale dug into the guys mind and erased this conversation. " That should give us some leeway."

Kale turned around to lock Rose's door while he left Anthony to release the bastard. Slipping a text to Rose after ignoring all hers be simple said, Don't go home, stay with friends, not safe. Love you Rose.
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

Anthony held the Vamp while Kale did his thing - pretty sure that he was deleting something from the guys mind. Once Kale spoke, Anthony looked to the man within his hands and smiled. He spun the baby vampire around, patted his ass to get a move on before speaking. "Run, Forrest, Run..." He had to laugh when the vamp looked back at him in a moment of confusion then took off like a shot.

Anthony turned around just as Kale was slipping his phone into his pocket. "Okay, what's next on the list?" Rubbing his hands together, Anthony made his way to the front door.
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

" Rose knows not to come home, the police will not see anything wrong with the house thanks to a strong glamor. "
Kale ran a hand through his hair and thought for a moment.

" Do you think any of the locals might have some information? Perhaps missing friends, coworkers. It could be a sign of our friends lurking around. "
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 am

Anthony mildly interested when Kale said he could glamour the joint. As for his other questions, A' just shook his head. "My friends are mostly vegetarians - so if you want to know about missing wildlife, then I'm your go to guy." Shrugging his shoulders, Anthony thought that maybe he could call over to Fyn's place and ask him.

"I'm not sure if Fyn would know anything. Lemme check." Whipping out his phone, Anthony called and talked with Fyn for a few moments before hanging up the phone. "He's heard rumblings of missing persons further up the coast but nothing around here."
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 am

" Hmm, interesting so either we have a juice bar hiding out or they've all gone home. "

Kale was positive the group whom terrorized Rose's house were local and still here determined.
He looked around at the passerby's as they noticed nothing, not even the danger they posed every night they went to bed thinking nothing of the creatures lurking in the shadows.
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum