The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

The Estate

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Marina on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

"Yea, he does have a way of making friends." Marina had to agree.

She shrugged. "Either. I'd be happy with another movie. Or finding something else to do."
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 am

M glanced around the room and figured there was still enough stuff for another movie. "K, we just had an action movie - so maybe a romantic comedy?" She flipped through the channels looking for anything...

Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:52 am

"I love those. Maybe the Princess Bride or Hitch?"
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 am

M let out a small laugh. "As you wish..."

She flipped through the channels until The Princess Bride filled the screen. "It's a guilty pleasure of mine." She was pretty sure that it was one for Marina too.
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm

"Me too. I just love it." Marina smiled over at M.
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:43 am

"I wonder whatever happened to the guy who played Wesley. I don't know if he ever played in anything else." M shrugged her shoulders a little before mouthing the opening dialogue.

"Where's a butler when you need one?" She shook her soda can that was now empty. It was alright, she had to hit the little girls room anyway. "Be right back... Do you need anything while I'm up?"
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 pm

"He was in some Robin Hood movie around the same time. He's relatively famous for that Saw series." Marina shrugged. "I remember him in the first one, but torture horror movies aren't usually my thing, so other than that..."

"If you're going to the kitchen, some water. Please."
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 am

M was kinda shocked. "The dude went from playing Wesley to a blood and guts flick. Interesting turn of his career."

Sliding off the bed, she nodded. "One water coming right up." Slipping out of the room, M went about her business before heading down to the kitchen. She grabbed up a water for Marina and made herself a really tall Long Island Iced Tea. "Ahh, what the hell..."

She also picked up some chips and salsa to go along with the drinks. She walked back into the room and handed Marina her water. "Here ya go." It took her only a minute to get comfy once again.
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 pm

"Thank you." Marina smiled, taking the bottle of water.
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 am

M crawled back up on the bed and opted to sit indian style for awhile. "You're very welcome." Looking to the screen, she grinned when Andre the Giant filled the screen. "I still can't get over that guy was a pro wrestler back in the day - well not really - look at the size of him." She couldn't help but giggle.
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

"I can see it. I heard he was over seven feet tall. That's huge."
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 am

"You know, I used to love watching wrestling, now and days it's a bunch of drama/crap - it's not fun anymore. Although 'The Rock' isn't bad to look at." M giggled as she scooped up some pop corn.

Turning her attention back to the tv, she watched Wesley and Buttercup roll down the hill, sighing when Buttercup realized that her captor was her Wesley...
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 pm

"I was never really much in to that." Marina shrugged.
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm

M waved her hand, "Bygones and all that..." It didn't take her to much longer before she settled in and her eyelids became heavy.
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:14 am

Marina noticed M about to fall asleep. If her friend did, she would tidy up then let her sleep.
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 am

Rose Novak wrote:" Well that's a relieve hahahh"
Rose continued to watch the surroundings, interested with the secluded sense of peace she got from it.
" Where are we going? Is it much further? "
"Not much further." They drove another couple of miles before the home was in view. You could not miss it. A three story estate sitting atop the hill. The beach and ocean could be seen behind the house through the trees.

Marina parked the car in the driveway rather than the garage. "Here we are." She knew the house was overwhelmingly large, but to her it was home.

((Pretty please read the description I posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the house))
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Rose paused as she came out of the car. She took one look at Marina before looking back at the manor before her.
"Wooow. You live here?"
Rose followed Marina as they walked toward the estate.
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm

"I know... its huge. But I promise its inviting and lived in once you get inside." Marina smiled back at Rose. She knew the large house was overwhelming.

She walked up to the door and punched numbers into the small keypad. There was a key, but pressing numbers was easier. She held the door open, letting Rose go in first. Right past the entry way was the livingroom.
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Marina wrote:"I know... its huge. But I promise its inviting and lived in once you get inside." Marina smiled back at Rose. She knew the large house was overwhelming.

She walked up to the door and punched numbers into the small keypad. There was a key, but pressing numbers was easier. She held the door open, letting Rose go in first. Right past the entry way was the livingroom.

As Rose stepped into the little entrance she could see the cozy looking living room. There was an odd smell to the houee that was actually kinda pleasing. Peeking around half expecting the boys to be huddle over the doorway.

" it's beautiful. The kind of house I have only read about in books. "
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

"Its overwhelming at first, but I love it." Marina smiled at Rose. "Its home." The house did not belong to her, but it was definitely her home.

"You can stay as long as you need to. I'll show you the guest rooms whenever you'd like to see them." She paused for a moment. "Want anything to drink? Or eat?"
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

" Oh no thank you, but if you wouldn't mind could you show me to the guest room? I am afraid I'll get lost. "

Rose said while looking around trying to take everything in at once. It was just so pretty, and Rose didn't want to impose by wondering around.

" And is there anything I should know about the home owner's? "
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Rose Novak wrote:" Oh no thank you, but if you wouldn't mind could you show me to the guest room? I am afraid I'll get lost. "

Rose said while looking around trying to take everything in at once. It was just so pretty, and Rose didn't want to impose by wondering around.

" And is there anything I should know about the home owner's? "
Marina nodded then started walking slowly until Rose fell into step with her. The guest rooms were on the second floor. "They're all friendly. If Jasper doesn't say much, don't take it personally. Easiest way to know which one is which if you run into them... Emmett is tall. At least a foot and a half taller than me. Jasper is blonde, and Edward would be the other one." She softly laughed. "If you hear any loud noises, its usually Emmett, or him and Jasper rough housing. And if you here piano music, its Edward. He composes and plays music."

"You can wander around, if the urge hits. Just avoid the dimly lit hallway on the first floor. You probably won't even see it." She paused to smile at Rose. "Past the livingroom is the kitchen and in there is a door leading to the patio and pool. There's a garden and such. You can go down to the beach. There's forest too. Just avoid the forest that'll be behind you when you walk out."

"Sorry... rambling mouthful."
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Rose tried to follow along with what Marina was saying and laughed at the end.

" Okay so when will I get to meet these boys? I feel as if I have known them my whole life, thanks to you. "

As they walked up the steps to the second floor, Rose caught a glance of movement
But when she turned to look, it was gone. Rose shrugged her shoulders and waved it off. Probably one of the boys.

" a garden you say....I will have to check it out!"
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

"You'd be most likely to see Edward or Emmett. Jasper keeps to himself. Well, so does Edward. But..." Marina shrugged. "Emmett, however, is very social. First time I met him, he picked me up and tried to get me to dance with him and Sky, a companion he used to have."
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullen/Hale on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Edward listened to Marina and Rose as they walked through the house. He tried to block Rose's thoughts out, successfully so far. He found the two of them in the hallway in front of the guest rooms.

He stepped up beside Marina leaning to place a kiss on the side of her temple before looking toward Rose with a small smile. "I hope you are enjoying the house so far."

((Bear with me... I'm probably horrible at playing him))
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum