The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

The Estate

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Rose Novak on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm



(Oh your doing fine!)

Rose smiled at tbe sudden appearence of the male. Judging by his show of affection towards Marina, Rose took an educated guess this was Edward. Rose stuck out her right hand and introduced herself.

" Hi, I'm Rose. And you must be Edward. I have heard so much about you"

She smiled and suddenly remembered he could read minds. Now worried if her thoughts of how pretty he is, or how cute they looked together would bother him.
avatar
Rose Novak
Human

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Morawena on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 am

M finally made it to the grounds of the Estate. She stopped in the gardens and looked to the house that loomed on the hill then down towards her little cottage. The house was closer at this point.

She had no idea why she had been taken or what 'they' wanted with Rose, but once she got cleaned up and rested she would head over to the bookstore that Rose owned. It was only right for M to warn Rose of what may be to come.

Exhaustion took hold of Morawena and she had to sit down. Finding the closest bench that was hid within the mixture of ornamental grasses and lilies, M curled up on the cushions to rest. Sleep over took her immediately.
avatar
Morawena
Human

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Edward accepted her outstretched hand. He silently hoped she would not be shocked by his cold marble like skin. "It is nice to meet you, Rose. Friends are always welcome here." He of course knew her name already, but it was polite to let people introduce themselves.

He glanced down at Marina, curious as to what she told Rose about him.
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Marina on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Marina smiled up at Edward, being quiet while him and Rose talked.
avatar
Marina
Human

Age : 28
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-06-29
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Morawena wrote:M finally made it to the grounds of the Estate. She stopped in the gardens and looked to the house that loomed on the hill then down towards her little cottage. The house was closer at this point.

She had no idea why she had been taken or what 'they' wanted with Rose, but once she got cleaned up and rested she would head over to the bookstore that Rose owned. It was only right for M to warn Rose of what may be to come.

Exhaustion took hold of Morawena and she had to sit down. Finding the closest bench that was hid within the mixture of ornamental grasses and lilies, M curled up on the cushions to rest. Sleep over took her immediately.
Emmett jogged out of the woods after his hunt, sporting claw marks through his shirt. He had a tendency to play with his food.

Nearing the house, he saw M curled up one of the benches. He smiled at the sight, especially since he had not seen her lately. Walking over, he picked her up into his arms before walking down to the cottage to place her in her bed.

((If I'm horrible at playing him or you'd rather not have him pop up right now, let me know. I just have a quiet Emm muse who thinks M should be inside. Oh... and if you'd like to have it just be him taking her inside, you can post as if he left. Up to you.))
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Morawena on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm

(No worries - if it's alright, we'll just see where this goes. If you have any objections, please let me know. and btw, I think you'll do just fine playing Em.)

M stirred slightly at the moment she was picked up, the scent of Em tickled the edges of her mind - it had been way to long since she had seen him.

Within a few moments she felt her own weight - this time on the bed in the cottage. Morawena fell into a deep sleep again, but for a bit only to wake with the feeling of being watched.

Her heart raced as she tried to take in her surroundings - the room was dark only because of the drawn shades and curtains. "Em?" Her flight reaction made her muscles jump into action.
avatar
Morawena
Human

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Rose Novak on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Cullen/Hale wrote:M finally made it to the grounds of the Estate. She stopped in the gardens and looked to the house that loomed on the hill then down towards her little cottage. The house was closer at this point.

She had no idea why she had been taken or what 'they' wanted with Rose, but once she got cleaned up and rested she would head over to the bookstore that Rose owned. It was only right for M to warn Rose of what may be to come.

Exhaustion took hold of Morawena and she had to sit down. Finding the closest bench that was hid within the mixture of ornamental grasses and lilies, M curled up on the cushions to rest. Sleep over took her immediately.
Emmett jogged out of the woods after his hunt, sporting claw marks through his shirt. He had a tendency to play with his food.

Nearing the house, he saw M curled up one of the benches. He smiled at the sight, especially since he had not seen her lately. Walking over, he picked her up into his arms before walking down to the cottage to place her in her bed.

Rose took Edward's hand and smiled warmly at his introduction and manners. Used to the coldness of a vampire's touch, Rose hardly noticed the chill of his hand as unusual. However when he looked towards Marina, Rose was touched by the gentleness and love that shone on his face.
Looking away Rose gave them a moments as she took in her surrounding. the house gave a comfy, warm setting that anyone could feel safe and cozy in at once.


As she glanced out the window,Rose saw a rush of movements outside and got a sudden hit of fear. She turned towards the door as if waiting for someone to come barging in.

" Did you guys just see that? "

She asked horrified even as she cowered closer to the wall.
avatar
Rose Novak
Human

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Marina on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Marina glanced out the window catching just enough of the scene to know who it was. "That big thing is just Emmett." She turned back to see how scared Rose was. "Hey, its okay. The house is safe."
avatar
Marina
Human

Age : 28
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-06-29
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Rose Novak on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Marina wrote:Marina glanced out the window catching just enough of the scene to know who it was. "That big thing is just Emmett." She turned back to see how scared Rose was. "Hey, its okay. The house is safe."

Rose stepped away from the wall and walked over towards the window scanning the area thoroughly.

" It's not that i doubt the house, just you know. Old habits and fears die hard. "

Turning Rose glanced at her phone hoping see a message from Kale and was disappointed when nothing showed. Looking up at Marina Rose let a wide smile cover her face before lightening her own mood.

" So how about some food, I'm feeling a little peckish. :
avatar
Rose Novak
Human

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Morawena wrote:M stirred slightly at the moment she was picked up, the scent of Em tickled the edges of her mind - it had been way to long since she had seen him.

Within a few moments she felt her own weight - this time on the bed in the cottage. Morawena fell into a deep sleep again, but for a bit only to wake with the feeling of being watched.

Her heart raced as she tried to take in her surroundings - the room was dark only because of the drawn shades and curtains. "Em?" Her flight reaction made her muscles jump into action.
"Its only me, Rabbit." Emmett could hear her heart pounding, so he moved closer into her vision. He sat down beside her on the bed.
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:09 am

Rose Novak wrote:Rose stepped away from the wall and walked over towards the window scanning the area thoroughly.

" It's not that i doubt the house, just you know. Old habits and fears die hard. "

Turning Rose glanced at her phone hoping see a message from Kale and was disappointed when nothing showed. Looking up at Marina Rose let a wide smile cover her face before lightening her own mood.

" So how about some food, I'm feeling a little peckish. :
Edward could sense her worry and hear it in her thoughts when they flooded his mind only for a moment. "You are safe here, Rose."

He figured it would be best to leave the two of them to spend time together. "I will leave you two to find food. I will see you both later." He smiled small at them both, touching Marina's arm before he departed.
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Marina on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 am

Cullen/Hale wrote:
Rose Novak wrote:Rose stepped away from the wall and walked over towards the window scanning the area thoroughly.

" It's not that i doubt the house, just you know. Old habits and fears die hard. "

Turning Rose glanced at her phone hoping see a message from Kale and was disappointed when nothing showed. Looking up at Marina Rose let a wide smile cover her face before lightening her own mood.

" So how about some food, I'm feeling a little peckish. :
Edward could sense her worry and hear it in her thoughts when they flooded his mind only for a moment. "You are safe here, Rose."

He figured it would be best to leave the two of them to spend time together. "I will leave you two to find food. I will see you both later." He smiled small at them both, touching Marina's arm before he departed.
Marina nodded at Rose's statement. "Food sounds good." When Edward spoke, she glanced up at him with a smile. "I'll see you later." She knew his shyness was coming out.
avatar
Marina
Human

Age : 28
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-06-29
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Morawena on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 am

Cullen/Hale wrote:
Morawena wrote:M stirred slightly at the moment she was picked up, the scent of Em tickled the edges of her mind - it had been way to long since she had seen him.

Within a few moments she felt her own weight - this time on the bed in the cottage. Morawena fell into a deep sleep again, but for a bit only to wake with the feeling of being watched.

Her heart raced as she tried to take in her surroundings - the room was dark only because of the drawn shades and curtains. "Em?" Her flight reaction made her muscles jump into action.
"Its only me, Rabbit." Emmett could hear her heart pounding, so he moved closer into her vision. He sat down beside her on the bed.

The moment she saw his shadow, M's heart seemed to return to normal. Watching him for a few moments, she could only shake her head. The signs of hunger were all over his face. "Bear - go get a bear or deer or something. You are hungry."

M laid back in her bed and sighed. It seemed that the happens of the abduction were washed away by Em's presence.

But it still lingered just below the surface of her being - and she had no idea why she was a target.


Last edited by Morawena on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Morawena
Human

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Anthony on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am

The Suburban pulled into the driveway and Anthony jumped of the side rail like he had just gotten shot. He took a deep breath and sensed the only place that M could or would be at this point - her cottage.

The path was familiar to him, he had traveled it just about everyday since he had announced himself to M just a few years ago.

He stood by the door knowing that Emmett was within the cottage with her. As always, Anthony backed off and headed to the beach until he knew that the coast was clear and he could see his his long time friend and savior in her own right.

Sadly Anthony didn't even acknowledge or notice where Kale was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Anthony
Vampire

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Kale on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Before Kale could even park the SUV, Anthony was off and running without a glance backward. Understanding the urgency, Kale parked the truck and proceeded towards the entrance.
Sensing other vampires nearby, Kale was on his toes till the scent of Rose tickled his nose.
Within moments he was pounding on the front door.
avatar
Kale
Vampire

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-06-29
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Marina on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:11 am

Kale wrote:Before Kale could even park the SUV, Anthony was off and running without a glance backward. Understanding the urgency, Kale parked the truck and proceeded towards the entrance.
Sensing other vampires nearby, Kale was on his toes till the scent of Rose tickled his nose.
Within moments he was pounding on the front door.
Marina jumped a little at the sound of loud knocking. Not only was it unexpected, but it was rather loud. She walked to the door and peeked to see who it was before she opened the door. "There is no reason to knock so loud."
avatar
Marina
Human

Age : 28
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-06-29
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:23 am

Morawena wrote:The moment she saw his shadow, M's heart seemed to return to normal. Watching him for a few moments, she could only shake her head. The signs of hunger were all over his face. "Bear - go get a bear or deer or something. You are hungry."

M laid back in her bed and sighed. It seemed that the happens of the abduction were washed away by Em's presence.

But it still lingered just below the surface of her being - and she had no idea why she was a target.
Emmett knew something was wrong. M's actions and reactions told him that.

She was right; he was still hungry. Not enough for it to be a problem, but maybe she needed space. "I'll be back later, Rabbit." He gave her a bear of a hug before leaving the cottage.

He could smell Anthony, but kept going toward the forest.
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Anthony on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 am

Anthony watched Emmett sprint off into the woods - nodding to him even though A' was quite sure he didn't see it.

He wrapped softly on the door and waited two human heart beats before entering; "Frog... what the..." Walking into her room, Anthony gave M the once over, then the twice over - just because.

"M&M, what happened?" And with that he was beside her on the bed in a blink of an eye. Stroking her hair, he waited as patiently for her answer, as patient as a Vamp could.
avatar
Anthony
Vampire

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Morawena on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm

M sighed heavily as Anthony wrapped himself around her. "Dude...you may not need to breath, but damn, I do." She elbowed him until he go the hint and relaxed his grip.

"What are you doing here?" Why she asked, she had no idea. But it was Anthony after all... How could she have two watchers, two saviors, two loves of her life that would live on forever even if she didn't.

"My sweet Antony - find Bear and bring him back - I need both of you to hear this at the same time." She was kidnapped and had no idea why, but maybe both the vamps in her life would have a clue...
avatar
Morawena
Human

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Anthony on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 pm

"No. I'm not leaving." He pulled back and saw 'that look'. Damn her for having that motherly 'move your ass before I kick it into action' look.

He had no need to breath deeply, but he did. "Fine, mom - I'll go find your Bear - I want to know what the hell is going on, and if finding his is part of the solution, then so be it." Kissing her cheek lightly, Anthony slid off the bed and disappeared out of the cottage without so much as a sound.

He took off after Emmett's scent - hoping that he would be easy to find in the hunting grounds.
avatar
Anthony
Vampire

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Anthony on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Anthony had lingered a moment after Emmett took off after his dinner - there were somethings that were better enjoyed in peace...

In no time flat he was back at the cottage, knocking softly on the door and without a though, let himself in.

"Frog..." He smiled at her, she was sitting at the table. "Em will be along shortly, he was in the middle of the main course."

He grabbed a soda and some cheese out of the fridge and slid it in front of Morawena. "I told Emmett that I was going to try and get you to eat something - so please humor me, k." With that, Anthony leaned against the counter and waited for her to eat something.
avatar
Anthony
Vampire

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Only a few minutes passed between Emmett chasing after his food and him arriving at the cottage door. He walked inside and smiled at M. He liked for everyone to be happy and it was obvious she was not.
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Morawena on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 pm

M looked up from her cheese plate and smiled to Emmett. Sometimes it was really hard to hide her emotions when the two closest people to her were vamps.

"Hey Bear." With that, she grabbed her plate along with her drink and headed over to the couch. "Come on out here - I know you both know something is up, so I might as well not stall any longer."

Morawena sat down and looked to both of them standing in her kitchen.
avatar
Morawena
Human

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Anthony on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Anthony couldn't help but shoot a sideways glance to Emmett before doing as he was asked. He watched Morawena sit down on the small couch and it was in his nature to sit directly across from her, on the floor. She wanted A's full attention and that's exactly what she got.

avatar
Anthony
Vampire

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-06-30
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Cullen/Hale on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Emmett walked over to sit beside M on the couch. It was a gesture of comfort.
avatar
Cullen/Hale
Vampire

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-08-27
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Estate

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum