The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

West Wing

Go down

West Wing

Post  Shea on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

" Good morning Mr. Cooper and how are you feeling today? " Shea asked as she assisted Mr. Cooper into his wheelchair. He was an 80 year old man with leukemia. When Shea first met him she wasn't filled with sadness or pity but love for the high spirited and jolly old man.

" You just get prettier and prettier Shea, If I were younger I'd take you and keep you for myself. " Replied the older man. " I'm feeling fine, my leg still bothering me maybe a kiss would cure me perfect? "
Shea smiled at the typical request from Mr. Cooper. She sure loved this job.

" Ah Mr. Cooper you know I can do that, but maybe someday. " Shea pushed the wheelchair to the break room and helped get Mr. Cooper's regular breakfast.
" Now Mr. Cooper I'd love to stay and eat with you but we have an emergency in the ER. If you need anything have the nurse page me. I'll see you later Mr. Cooper enjoy. " Shea said already walking towards the ER. She heard the announcement over the PA, requesting all nurses who spoke Spanish to the ER.

As she entered the ER, Shea nearly gagged. Of her years of working the medical field she built a tolerance to smells and images. But this was too much. When she spotted an ER orderly she ran right of.
" Umm excuse me? What happened here? "
" A septa bus ran off the road into a creek. Can you speak Spanish? "
" Yes I-" Without another word Shea was dragged off to a room where spanish words were being shouted from.
" They need you here. "
Great, Shea thought. Looks like her break will have to wait.
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Re: West Wing

Post  Shea on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

Shea felt the relieve in her feet the moment she sat down in her car. She waited a moment before starting the engine and drive out to get some food.
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:21 am

Luke could hardly remember how he got to the hospital. But that didn't matter. Right now he just wanted the thumping to end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Rune sat quietly in the corner of the room, watching him sleep. She could tell that he was in pain, and the doctors were doing what they could for him. She wondered if she should stay with him until he woke, or if she should just slip out unnoticed.

Turning to the window, Rune looked out over the city while she debated.

Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Shea saw him enter the ER doors and followed. It appears so did the blonde woman from the beach.
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 am

Rune looked up when the nurse came in behind the gurney. She realized that it was the girl from the beach, and smiled. "It seems we meet again." Quickly scribbling down her number she hadn't it to her.

"Call me, when he wakes please- I would at least like to know what his name is, and to make sure that he's okay." Handing the card to the dark-haired girl, Run made her way out of the room and finally out onto the streets.
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Aislyn sat on a bench outside of the hospital. The breeze felt refreshing against her skin after the stress the premonition caused her. The images had flashed fast and struck Aislyn harder than normal. She caught glimpses of Rune walking out of this very hospital as well as flashes of a vibrant blue light and....birds. This vision was so strong even the taste of salt water filled Aislyn's mouth with its bitter taste.
Just than Rune did exactly as Aislyn predicted and walked out of the hospital in no rush.
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 am

It look Rune only a second to feel the magic in the air. She looked around and saw a young woman on a bench, an older couple getting out of their car and the ambulance rushing to the emergency room.

Looking to the woman again, Rune sensed that the magic was coming from her, so she took a few steps over to her and smiled. "Hello there, how are you?"
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:51 am

" Rune. I need your help."
Aislyn requested not once glance towards the woman. Her focus was on the victim just now exiting the ambulance.

"They will not survive." Aislyn thought out loud

Nurses rushed to the EMT's aid, trying to save the fatally injured woman. And as things settled down Aislyn looked up at Rune, her miss matched colored eyes began to shift, her gaze swiftly clouded. Even as she spoke her voice was dull and low.

" Those whose love is strong will fight, but the war will not stop. Humans will run at shadows in the dark and those shadows will not hide anymore. Darkness will become the light. It's time for The Fight. "

The cryptic message relayed once again and Aislyn was only half consciencious. Her eyes cleared returning to their normal blue and green. Staring Rune directly in the eyes,
" Like I said, I need your help. "
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 am

Rune took a step back when the woman spoke her name. Even more so...astonished... she watched the girl go into a trance like state, her vision breaking long enough to look at the medics working on the women they were pulling out of the ambulance.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Was all that Rune could manage to speak. The message that was 'sent' made Rune shudder a bit. She had discovered that not only did Ciar mean black in old Gaelic - but she had a half brother with just that name, but she didn't know whether he was dead or alive.
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

" No but I know you. Continuously, visions of you pop into my little head and I'm helpless but to watch as your story unfolds. I know you Rune. And I need your help. Somethings coming, and don't tell me you can't feel it. "
Aislyn lifted her arms, feeling the air around her.
" Can you not feel the air, it's electrocharged! Even the forest critters sense that it's coming and so they run, they hide. Look around you Rune. Something is happening. And it's not going to be good.

Aislyn set her hands on her lap and continued to play with her nails. Her stomach knotted up and the pressure, the anticipation swelling even more forming a lump in her throat. Funny how the girl that knows nothing about herself, knows everything about anyone else.
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Rune could only nod in agreement. She had felt the prickles of magic for months, but it to only dissipate before she could get a hold on it.

"Tell me your name - and what you know." Rune quickly closed the gap between them and sat down next to the girl with the dual colored eyes.
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:24 pm

The flaring sensation of danger rushed over Aislyn as she stood. Power surged through her being as her sole concentration revolved around the blade aimed at Rune. Her powers came fourth quickly and with strength as Aislyn threw her hand out in front of her, the blade stopped mid-air.
Already feeling the exhaustion, that always followed when Aislyn used her manipulative powers, she dropped the blade than looked directly to the dark figure in the shadow.

" Obviously this meeting must continue elsewhere." Malice like no other shown in her eyes while Aislyn watched the figure. She could feel the itch of a vision wishing to appear but was....block.
Whoever he was, it was not a friend.
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 am

Rune watched the blade come to a dead stop and fall to the ground. She bent to pick it up and when she righted herself, she looked over to the dark figure in the shadows. Those prickles of magic were now fully in action. Looking at the blade she noticed the family crest glowing on the handle, she looked to the figure once again - right as he disappeared into the darkness.

She slid the knife into her purse only to pull out a piece of paper and a pen. "Meet me here in an hour. We can continue our talk then."
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

" Okay "

Aislyn read the scribble of the piece of paper and it read....

Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 am

(sorry for the vague post there - I wasn't feeling so hot, so my brain wasn't fully engaged - not that's different from any other day LOL - Rune is heading over to the Magic Seed Bookstore thread located in Center City...)
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum